Your Dream Smile Starts Here
Cosmetic dentistry is our specialty! Dr. Mullenaux and his qualified team will set up a consultation where he will thoroughly evaluate your smile and present you with the best options possible to achieve your dream smile.
Top 3 Reasons to choose cosmetic dentistry
1. Improve your confidence with the appearance of your smile - Every smile is unique to every individual, but we understand that sometimes there are cosmetic defects that make you smile less. You don't have to live with metal crowns, metal fillings or teeth that are not aligned. You deserve to have a smile that you are confident in during socialization events and work opportunities.
2. Improve your comfort - Sometimes when a smile isn't cosmetically appealing it also means a person can have malfunction in their bite that can break teeth or become uncomfortable overtime. This can also cause extensive wear on your teeth, jaw pain, and even be linked to sleep apnea. Let us help improve your overall health for a lifetime.
3. Replace Missing Teeth - When teeth are missing it can cause both bite function issues and make it difficult the eat on a daily basis. Dr. Mullenux will present you with the best options to replace your missing teeth and improve your overall bite function.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Are you unhappy with the shape of your teeth? The alignment? The color? or are you experiencing discomfort? There a few ways we can help enhance your smile!
1. Dental Crowns and Veneers - Crowns and veneers are designed to cover up your tooth. This allows us to change the size, shape and even close spaces to change the overall appearance of your smile.
2. Invisible braces - Are you unhappy with the alignment of your teeth? invisible braces allow us to straighten your teeth in the proper alignment for overall function and appearance.
3. Dental Implants - Are you missing teeth in your smile? Dental implants are a good option to replace missing teeth cosmetically and functionally. They feel like a natural tooth, and we are able to match the appearance to the rest of your teeth so you will hardly notice.
Not sure if you are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry? Fill out the form below and set up a consult with Dr. Mullenaux and his team so we can review all of your options!